Wild Frontier is adding 220 additional sites to accommodate demand from our customers. Keep an eye on this page for updates on our progress. For every entry below, new pictures will be added to the slideshow.
- July 5th - Initial interior road survey. Clearing begins.
- July 9th - Logging company begins removing salvageable trees. Scrap material is incinerated.
- July 12th - Plumbing hardware makes an appearance on the property. Additional survey work.
- July 13th - Digging starts on the retention area. First plumbing is laid down. Clearing starts on east side.
- July 16th - The underground crew worked hard over the weekend. Lift station is started and the first large trench is in.